Friday, July 15, 2005

Cute!

We have two interns on the Marketing team. They're both high school students.

I briefly worked with one of them, Jennifer, on a project. Our interaction lasted a total of 15 minutes.

Today, she gave me a bookmark that she made herself. It's adorable. It has a Chinese figure on the front as well as my name, which she misspelled. On the back, she wrote the following:

BEST WISHES . . . Wishing you the best in every thing you do! >.< It been really great knowing you.~ You've been really fun to be around with.~ I know you're going to be outstanding in school. I'll come and work for you when you become a boss! So don't forget me! Good luck! Take care! And have a safe trip! If you ever need anything here's my email: XXXX. Hope to hear from you in the future, just to see how you're doing. Love always. Jennifer XXXX. Forever dated: 07-15-05

Tell me that's not cute!