Thursday, June 30, 2005

Fewer And Farther Between

I no longer have internet access at home, so all of my posts over the next two weeks will be written on my office computer. Between July 16 and July 31, I will be moving out of my apartment and driving from SF to New Haven. I can't believe that it's finally happening. Thirty days from now, I will be on the other side of the country, settling into my new apartment.

Anyway, here's a post that I wrote last night. I'll be back on July 5th!

More Counting

Well, it's been 24 hours since I first put the counter on my blog and I've had 28 visitors. I was actually under the impression that nobody (okay, not NOBODY, but very few) people read this thing.

To everyone who visited: Thank you! While you're at it, you may want to check out some of my favorite MBA-themed blogs:

Aregon23 (Cornell '07)
Atta Girl (Duke '07)
AxeChick (Applicant for '08)
Brit-Chick (Wharton '07)
*bskwel (Wharton '06)
*Code Red HBS (Harvard '07)
Dave (Applicant for '08)
Divine Miss N (LBS '07)
Droodoggie (Columbia '07)
*EMC (Cornell '07)
Future MBA Girl (Wharton '06)
Hella (Wharton '06)
IceMan07 (Wharton '07)
Keven (UW-Madison '07)
KV (LBS '07)
Majalo (Kellogg '07)
Mark & Jie (Harvard '06)
*Paa"ji" (Applicant '08)
Simba (Duke '07)

Wow! I actually just realized how over-represented Wharton blogs are on my list.

I spend a few hours one day a week and read through ALL of the blogs on the League of MBA Bloggers. I also read the Clear Admit blog and Accepted Admissions Almanac on a daily basis. These are great resources.

*Folks who don't blog as much as I wish they would. :(
**For those of you trying to link to these blogs from this page, my apologies. I didn't have time to add the links. I do plan on listing them in the sidebar, hopefully within the next month or so.

6 Comments:

Blogger KV said...

Have a good 4th of July. I'm stuck here working on those scholarship essays until sunday 9am :-(

Friday, July 01, 2005 4:55:00 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

:-) i'm tempted to put up this flag thingie on my blog!

Saturday, July 02, 2005 7:04:00 AM  
Blogger Jerry Blank said...

kv - Great to hear that you got your scholarship application done. Sucks that you had to spend your 4th of July weekend writing it. But it'll be worth it when you get the check in the mail. (Crossed fingers.)

Thursday, July 07, 2005 3:28:00 PM  
Blogger Jerry Blank said...

atta girl - The flag counter is a "must have"! It's all Paris is talking about this season. The must have accessory for any fashionable blog! lol.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 3:29:00 PM  
Blogger Keven said...

You have to get it soon though. I heard two bloggers complaining that flag thingies were SOOOOO June 2005.

Saturday, July 09, 2005 11:39:00 AM  
Blogger Jerry Blank said...

LOL

Sunday, July 10, 2005 3:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home