Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Eleven Days And Counting

Just eleven days of work left. My manager has been piling on the projects ever since I announced my departure. She hasn't hired anyone to take my place, and there are certain projects that only I have the skills to complete. So she's having me work on things that aren't even due until November. Grrrrr.

Anyone want a marketing job at a financial services company located in San Francisco? If you're an expert on Microsoft Access, Excel, and Adobe Photoshop; have a marketing/sales background; know the print production process inside and out; and have the legal right to work in the United States, hit me up!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Ah..that legal permit is the killer, else i'm eligible!

Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:50:00 AM  
Blogger KV said...

I'm going to give my notice after the 4th of July weekend....

Thursday, June 30, 2005 9:37:00 AM  
Blogger Jerry Blank said...

KV - My manager wrote my letter of rec, so she was expecting my resignation upon acceptance into a program. I take it that yours has no idea that you applied to business school?

Thursday, June 30, 2005 6:32:00 PM  
Blogger Jerry Blank said...

atta girl - lol. Eligible? Definitely. Insane enough to take the position? Not likely.

Thursday, June 30, 2005 6:37:00 PM  
Blogger KV said...

No my manager would have killed me if I would have asked him for a recommendation for bschool. It would be like asking him to buy the gun I would be using to shoot him...lol

Thursday, June 30, 2005 9:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home