Monday, August 15, 2005

The First Day

Well, I made it home in one piece. I'm really very intoxicated. Needless to say, I met tons of people from a variety of backgrounds and had a great time.

I'm exhausted and hope to write more tomorrow. I have a feeling these next few weeks will be more about developing friendships than anything else.

Tomorrow morning, I pick up my student ID card, my schedule for the first term, and my new computer. Then, it's Math Camp in the afternoon. I met a few people who will be in Math Camp with me. Apparently, a number of people opted to the take the course. It should probably be required given everything that's covered. I will give a more thorough description of the course tomorrow. . . . I hope.

Okay. I'm off to bed. Goodnight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Paa"ji" said...

JB, where r the VITAMINS.....LOL:-)
CHEERS MAN

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 12:38:00 AM  
Blogger KV said...

OMG! Were you just drunk blogging?

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 5:36:00 PM  
Blogger Keven said...

He didn't get the memo about drunk blogging. J.B. Man, that's really dangerous.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 7:19:00 PM  
Blogger Jerry Blank said...

Yeah. I do not recommend drunk blogging. It's a lot harder than one would think.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 8:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home