Monday, June 20, 2005

Yale NetID

I got my email address from Yale today. I can't remember the last time I got so excited about something like this. It was probably at my first job after college, when I got my very first box of business cards.

Anyway, after setting up my email, I tried my network id to see if I could access the online facebook. And, sure enough . . . it worked!!! I checked to see if the Class of 2007 was there. Not yet. But I did go through the Class of 2006 to see if I could identify Luvshack. I have it narrowed down to four candidates. I'm not sure if Luvshack is anonymous at Yale or not, but I sure would like to meet a fellow blogger.

Okay. I am going to go check my empty Yale inbox again.

1 Comments:

Blogger KV said...

Congrats on your yale.edu email. I was really stoked when i received my cal alumni email as well :-)

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 10:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home