Saturday, April 02, 2005

As Written In The Stars

I just read my monthly horoscope and this - in part - is what it had to say:

If you have made an application to a university to continue your education, this will be a big month for getting results and making decisions about your future. The eclipse on April 8 will be unusually positive, so you can count on it to set you off in the right direction. I dearly hope you will get the long-awaited letter of admittance to your favorite institution! It seems that the school you choose this month will be the right one for you.

According to this astrologer, eclipses are active a week before and after the actual date of the eclipse (which would incorporate my interview date of April 11 at Yale) or one month before/after to the day, plus or minus one week (which would include Harvard's Round 3 notification date of May 11).

Do I believe in astrology? I'll let you know by May 12th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home