Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Hacking, Sneezing, Sniffling

Yes, I have a cold. Me and nearly everyone else in the city. Not achy, fortunately. Just 90% mucous. (TMI, I know.)

My trip to Florida has been cancelled. That's fine. I'm not much for sun holidays anyway. I would prefer to look at old churches and visit museums than spend time on a beach somewhere.

I received a reply to the update letter I sent to Yale. You know, I've really enjoyed communicating with the school. It may sound hard to believe, but there's something refreshingly friendly and open about the people in adcom. No pretention. No attitude. Just very comfortable conversations. This jibes with the personalities of friends of mine who did their undergrad at Yale.

Admit weekend is coming up. Mid-April. I was told that the waitlist would most likely be reviewed at the beginning of April (after R2 decisions have been sent). Who knows? I may be in New Haven in the middle of April, having cocktails with Anne and Lindsay, scouting out apartments, and looking for a good taqueria.

I hope they have good Mexican food in New Haven! Well, if not in New Haven, maybe in New York.

Okay. Time for bed. I have to go to work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home