Thursday, March 17, 2005

Hybrid Says

Hybrid recently informed a poster on BW that the wait list was long (I believe her words were "not short") and that it would not be reviewed until the end of April.

My contact in AdCom made no mention of the length of the waitlist, but she suggested that it would be reviewed sooner rather than later.

Maybe the R1 waitlist will be reviewed at the beginning of April and the R2 waitlist at the end?

I suppose I should stop trying to guess when a decision will be made. If what Hybrid said in previous posts is true regarding the 20% YOY lift in R2 applications, I can't imagine anybody getting in off the waitlist any time before the end of April, when accepted candidates are required to make their intentions known. I can't imagine anybody getting in off the waitlist at all.

This is maddening. I envy those who already have admits and are in the throes of making arrangements. Good things come to those who wait. - I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home