Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Finally!

I finished my Harvard application late last night, but had to wait to submit it. I had my performance review this morning, and I wanted make sure to include my new salary info on the app. Perfect timing.

This application was by the most difficult. It was also the best damned application I have ever written. Ever!!! Ding or no ding, I am proud of this!

I also sent an update letter to Yale today. Some good new responsibilities, a raise, and a solid midterm grade to report. I read somewhere that they will start reviewing wait-listed applicants in the middle of March. Hopefully, I'll hear something by the end of the month.

All I have to do now is wait. I'll be heading to Florida next week to get some much deserved R&R.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home