Saturday, March 05, 2005

Terrible Headache

Sitting at home, stressed out of my mind.

I have to find one more recommender for Harvard . . . I know who I want it to be, but I was too busy last week to ask her. I'm also worried about the strengths and weaknesses essay. This has been the hardest one for me to write. I wonder if others find this essay as challenging as I do. Plus, I have to go through and fill in all of my work history. I have been working since I was fifteen years old. Do you have any idea how many jobs I have had?! Plus, I am paranoid that if I put the wrong date somewhere that I'll get blasted in the verification process . . . should I make it that far. Why can't Harvard make it simple, like Yale? I guess it's just one more way for the school to weed out the less-desirous. And they still receive, what, 7,000 applications every year? Crazy.

The deadline is this Wednesday at 2 p.m., PST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home