Wednesday, March 22, 2006

More Internship News

I just received a list of projects from the company where I will be doing my summer internship. I have 18 to choose from and 17 interns to compete with. Some of the projects are more quant-heavy than others, but most of them look good. Just one is a real dud. I now have to rank the projects in order of preference. I also have to make a decision about when to start. A quick look at my bank statement tells me that the sooner I start, the better.

The interns that I will be sharing office space with come from the following schools: Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, Kellogg, NYU, Stanford, UNC, and Wharton. It will be great to meet people from business schools all over the country. I'm really looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home