Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Spring Break

I just spent a few days in New York. I went there to meet with some Yale SOM alums at the company where I will be interning this summer. I love our alumni! They're incredibly helpful and supportive of fellow SOMers. And they're full of personality. One alumna kept me in stitches the whole time we were together.

The company visit only took half a day. I spent the rest of my time in NY hanging out with friends. I also managed to meet up with a classmate of mine. Over brunch, we talked about some of the rumors we'd been hearing about curriculum reform and next year's in-coming class. The Dean is scheduled to speak to students about curriculum reform next week. I'll let you know what I can, then. The stuff I've been hearing about admissions . . . well, I don't know if it's true. And since I'm not connected to the committee in any way, I am unlikely to know anything for certain until the school publishes its numbers in the fall. There could be some very "uplifting" news, though.

Only seven more weeks remaining in my first year of business school. It seems as though things should be winding down, but they're not. LOL. Anyway, should probably try to get some more work done.

2 Comments:

Blogger MBABlogger said...

Yale si one of my dream schools :)

Saturday, March 18, 2006 2:43:00 AM  
Blogger Jerry Blank said...

Definitely apply!

Sunday, March 19, 2006 9:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home