Thursday, February 02, 2006

Number Two, Again

I just got waitlisted for an internship with another company. The good news is that my interview with this company went really, really badly. It was, aguably, the only interview I bombed. So even at my worst I am still a pretty good interviewer. In some weird way, that's comforting.

So far, I have interviewed with 5 companies. I've been waitlisted at two of them. I have second interviews at two. And I am waiting to hear back from one. Not bad. Plus, as SOM06 points out - and as I try to constantly remind myself - it is only February. Most companies looking to hire interns in my profession usually don't begin recruiting in earnest until March, so I'm even a little ahead of the game.

I am very excited about one of the second-round interviews that I have coming up. I will be flown to this company's headquarters, given a rental car, wined and dined, etc. How cool is that?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home