Tuesday, February 22, 2005

ISG Interviews

I had three interviews yesterday with the Internet Services Group of my company. The first two went well. The third one did not.

I have never met anyone who had such a strange way of communicating. Her interview style was totally archaic. She didn't do a behavioral interview. She did a, "Don't give me the details, tell me about the process," kind of interview. I wasn't prepared for that.

If I am accepted into business school and begin in the fall, switching jobs at this point might be a mistake. However, having some internet experience might help me land an internship with an internet company. I'd really like to learn how internet marketing differs from retail marketing, which is what I do now. I suppose marketing is marketing is marketing, and I'll just have to get better about making that kind of case with future employers.

Anyway, I have a statistics midterm on Thursday and I should be studying. No more procrastination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home