Thursday, July 13, 2006

Grumblings

I've started to hear complaints from second years who are beginning to feel like second-class citizens at SOM. The faculty, some claim, have been less-than-responsive to certain requests. And the fact that we have yet to be given a list of electives for the fall when students at other business schools have already enrolled in classes has contributed to the growing alarm. Me, I'm not worried. Not yet, anyway. But I can see how the school's desire to ensure the successful implementation of a new core curriculum could result in the Class of 2007 receiving little attention. I assume this situation is temporary. I guess we'll see.

1 Comments:

Blogger KV said...

Are things getting better now? Got your electives sorted out?

Saturday, August 12, 2006 12:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home