Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Desperately Seeking 'Something To Do'

I'm so bored. What the hell did I do with my free time before business school? Truth be told, I've never done very well with the whole "vacation at home" thing. After a couple of days, I start feeling anxious. I need something to do! I can't wait until next Monday and my first day of work. :)

In the meantime, I've been mildly entertained by youtube. One of my favorite comedy teams, French & Saunders, does this hilarious spoof on Madonna and Britney's Me Against The Music. Then, there's this clip a friend sent today called Evolution of Dance. Funny stuff.

If anyone has a book to recommend, please tell me about it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Forrest Gump said...

not sure what kind of reading stuff interests you, but here are a few book names which might be interesting (please do check out amazon for details)

1) bringing down the house - MIT students who cracked blackjack in vegas
2) conspiracy of fools ( the enron story)
3) hit and run
4) the informant
5) monkey business (but i think you might have already read this)
6) day of the jackal (that's what i am engrossed in currently ;))

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:19:00 PM  
Blogger Jerry Blank said...

Thanks for the recommendations, guys! "Bringing Down The House" sounds interesting. Curious to know what "Liar's Poker" is about. Okay I'm on my way to the bookstore now.

Thursday, May 18, 2006 1:26:00 PM  
Blogger brownoski said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRQv4_xnjvA&search=vader

I love youtube

Thursday, May 18, 2006 5:52:00 PM  
Blogger Jerry Blank said...

robot chicken rocks.

sorry to hear about wharton, but glad you'll be at yale next year.

Thursday, May 18, 2006 10:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home