Sunday, December 11, 2005

Gossip

My posts of late have been a little . . . well . . . boring. So I've decided to focus my attention on another part of the student experience here at Yale SOM. Gossip.

Being such a small school, you'd be surprised at how little people actually gossip. This is unfortunate for those of us who wish we had time to lead interesting lives. We need gossip to fill the void, to live vicariously through others. And when we don't get any gossip, we're very disappointed.

Fortunately, dear readers, I have some gossip for you. I heard from someone who heard from someone who is close to the ethics review committee that someone in my class was dismissed from the program for an incident involving the New Haven police department.

WOW, huh?!

The exact nature of the crime was never revealed. And no one has been able to figure out who this student is. It seems as though everyone in my class is accounted for, so the story is probably not true. But that's the beauty of gossip. It doesn't have to be!!! And because a name was never given, nobody got hurt. Everybody wins.

Keep the vague, innocuous, and dubious stories coming, Class of 2007! It's likely all the entertainment we're going to get between now and finals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home