Monday, October 17, 2005

One Down, Four To Go

Finished the Econ midterm about an hour ago. It kicked my a$$, but everybody I talked to afterwards told me that they struggled with it.

I devoted all of my time these last four days to studying for Econ: 20 hours preparing a summary of the course, 6 hours taking practice tests, countless hours spent working random problems from the workbook, 4 hours meeting with my study group, and 2 hours sitting through a review session.

In the end, I think it was worth the extra effort. I'll know for sure next week.

I have to get started on studying for Finance. But I LOVE Finance, so I'm going to enjoy taking tomorrow's midterm. Accounting is on Wednesday - another WOOHOO! Data is Thursday - blech. And Friday is Strategy. An hour after our midterm on Friday, first years go on a school-sponsored drinking binge at a bar that's been rented just for us to celebrate the end of midterms. I'm thinking we'll all need a beer or seven by then.

2 Comments:

Blogger KV said...

wow sounds like you are doing well in class. Good luck with Finance :-)

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 9:22:00 AM  
Blogger Keven said...

"I have to get started on studying for Finance. But I LOVE Finance, so I'm going to enjoy taking tomorrow's midterm"

You're clinically insane.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 12:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home