Saturday, June 02, 2007

The End

I packed up my apartment in New Haven and moved to New York. My business school journey has come to an end.

I’ve been thinking a lot these last few days about what to write in my final post for this blog. What can I say about the past two years? I loved most of it, hated some of it . . . and would absolutely do it all over again if given the chance. I made some great friendships here and learned more than I ever thought I would.

If you value community, understand the importance of diversity, and long to make a difference in the world, Yale SOM is the place for you. It challenges you. I am a better person having come here.

Thank you for reading. Goodbye.

7 Comments:

Blogger mbagladiator said...

See ya later FlatpointMBA. You paved the way for us - your blog was one of the few that stood the test of time and did well in actually documenting your two years at SOM.

We can only hope to do the same in our little corners of the blogosphere.

Monday, June 18, 2007 1:38:00 PM  
Blogger KV said...

I hadn't realized you posted your picture here.

Thursday, July 12, 2007 11:05:00 PM  
Blogger Jerry Blank said...

Thanks, mbagladiator. Are there any '09 SOM bloggers yet?

Yeah, KV. I decided to do it after my final post. Just seemed right. Are you still coming to NYC in August? How do I get access to your blog? (I've been locked out since you broke your nose.)

Friday, July 13, 2007 10:36:00 AM  
Blogger CiCi said...

Shall We Exchange Our Blog Links?
Link Text:MBA World
URL:www.mba-emba.net
Thanks a million.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008 1:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey friends,

I came across this really informative website www.sharetermpapers.com it allows you to share (upload/download) your academic projects, ebooks, case studies and has a database of good projects, popular ebooks and also study material for exams like CFA, FRM, PRM.....do check it out....

Thanks
Raj Tyagi

Friday, May 08, 2009 4:16:00 AM  
Blogger yogin said...

Astalavista frnd!
http://managementfunda.com/

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 12:20:00 PM  
Blogger 文王廷 said...

甘巴嗲!祝你愈來愈好!..................................................................

Friday, August 06, 2010 8:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home