Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Big Day

Well, tomorrow's the big day. We've had a number of activities leading up to commencement. I wasn't able to attend all of them, but I did make it to the class dinner and after-party. A lot of people made toasts at the dinner. One guy from the Gold cohort started his toast by saying, "Will members of the best cohort please stand up?" Of course, people from every cohort - Blue, Green, Silver and Gold - stood because everybody thinks his randomly assigned group is better than anyone else's. Sadly, I am no different. :-)

The family came into town this morning. I plan on giving them a brief tour of New Haven this afternoon. Friends come in tonight and tomorrow morning.

I picked up my cap and gown today. The master's hood looks confusing to me. I may just throw it over my shoulder and be done with it.

Furniture sitting in storage for the last two years is on its way from San Francisco to my new apartment in New York.

Not much else to say right now. I'll let you know how commencement goes.

To everyone who has graduated, or is graduating, this year, congratulations!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Keven said...

Everyone knows Green is the best cohort.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 9:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home