Monday, April 30, 2007

Apartment Found

I'll be living at 42nd & 10th. Yes, that's only one avenue away from Port Authority and two avenues away from Times Square. So the location is hardly ideal. But I wasn't going to get a 13'x11' bedroom in a two bedroom apartment with parquet floors, stainless steel appliances, central heat and air, Hudson river views, and a normal sized bathroom in a New York City doorman building for a decent price without making some trade-offs. :-) My roommate and I sign the lease on Friday. I'm a little nervous about living with a co-worker (although he is in a completely different division) and I have no idea how I'm going to get the money I need for the deposit and the broker's fee that quickly, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

I only have one more week of classes and one month left in New Haven. That suddenly seems a little scary to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home