Thursday, April 26, 2007

More Awards

Clear Admit published its list of the Top 10 Student Blogs and I won again this year. I even managed to move up three places! (This is probably due to the fact that some major players left the field, but I'm happy to pretend that it's because I improved.)

Even better, out of the hundreds - nay, thousands - of posts written this year by MBA bloggers, I won Best Single Post by a Student for Fanfare. It seems as though everyone found it easy to relate to the embarrassment of a cell phone ringing during class. I imagine that winning Best Single Post is equivalent to winning Record of the Year at the Grammy's. Hmm, now I know how the Dixie Chicks felt. :-)

Thanks to everyone - fellow bloggers, Clear Admit peeps and celebrity judges - who voted for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home