Friday, February 18, 2005

Stressful Weeks Ahead

On Valentine's Day, I got the time and location of my Oxford interview. I am very nervous about it. Some people get grilled, others get off easy. I hope I fall into the latter camp.

These next two weeks are going to be stressful: I'm interviewing on the 21st for a marketing role on the internet services team at my company, I'm taking my first stats midterm on the 24th, and my Oxford interview is on the 1st. I suppose I would feel more relaxed if I didn't have to ace my midterm. (Yale recommended that I take this class in order to prove that I could handle its quant heavy core curriculum.) If I don't get an A in the class, I don't get into Yale. If I do get an A, I may not be admitted even still. This is all somewhat frustrating. But, it would all be worth it if I got in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home