Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What's New?

Well, a lot.

Second-year is just as demanding as the first. I'm taking a law class right now, for example, that requires an obscene amount of reading. One great thing about this year, though: no midterms. So while first-years are stressing over exams, I will be on a beach somewhere, soaking in the sun.

About the offer. I haven't signed the letter yet, but I am on the verge. What's stopping me? One, the idea of living in New York. Two, the fact that my offer is the same as everyone else's. (I have four-and-a-half years of experience in this profession and industry. And it doesn't seem to count for anything at this company. Grrr.) And three, the attention I've been getting from recruiters. Although I am not interested in consulting, it would appear that I am a desireable candidate. Go figure! Anyway, if I want the "sweetener," I have a few days left to accept. I'll keep you posted.

There's more, but I'll save it for another post. I'm looking forward to catching up on my blog reading. . . . Right after I finish that chapter on SOX.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home