Saturday, May 14, 2005

Light Housekeeping & The Start Of "To-Do's"

Today, I went through all of the MBA brochures that I had collected over the last two years and threw them away. Those I requested: Stanford, Oxford, Haas, and Ivey - and those that arrived unsolicited: Hult, Smurfit, Katz, and Duke - are now in the recycling bin, awaiting a new life.

I have started to focus my attention on everything that has to be done within the next few months, including: Filing my FASFA, preparing my profile for the Yale facebook (including getting some passport photos done), finding housing around New Haven, getting an on-campus parking pass, sending medical records to Yale, hiring movers, etc.

I have to get myself organized and motivated pretty quickly here, as I would like to have (most) everything in place by the beginning of July. On second thought, that may be a little optimistic. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home