Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Congrats! . . .

. . . to all the bloggers who were recognized by Clear Admit for their most excellent blogs. I'm glad to see many of the bloggers I voted for appear on the list of winners.

I do, however, have a few observations about these awards: All of the winners show up on the League of MBA Bloggers website in the MBA Feeds "Applicant Blogs: Recent Entries" section whenever a new post is created. To get your posts to appear on this part of the website, you have to go through Wharton Adcom. As Drifting Life pointed out, Wharton led the pack in terms of honors. Clear Admit is run by a Wharton alum. And one of the judges was none other than Alex Brown, most recently a valued member of Wharton's adcom. Do you think that means that the odds were stacked against many of us?

No sour grapes, just observations. When I become as funny as bskwel or as informative as brit-chick, I'll have earned the right to rant. Right now, I'm pleased to see the winning individuals recognized for their contributions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home